Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 5 large eggs, at room temperature
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- ¾ cup all purpose flour
- 1/3 cup Dutch-process cocoa powder
- ½ tsp baking powder
- Confectioners sugar, for sifting
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
- 5 oz (150g) bittersweet chocolate , chopped
- ½ cup seedless raspberry preserves
- 15½ × 10½ × 1in (39 × 27 × 2.5cm) jelly roll pan
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 302kcal (15%)|
|Total Fat 13g (21%)|
|Saturated Fat 7g (37%)|
|Cholesterol 127mg (42%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 45g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|