Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 6 eggs
- ½ cup sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon cream of tartar (optional)
- 1 cup chilled heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons sifted confectioners’ sugar
- 1 tablespoon cognac, Grand Marnier, or dark rum, or 2 tablespoons kirsch
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 258kcal (13%)|
|Total Fat 17g (26%)|
|Saturated Fat 9g (47%)|
|Cholesterol 160mg (53%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 24g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|