Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chocolate Puddings with Orange Whipped Cream
- 1/2 cup plus 3 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 1/2 cups whole milk, divided
- 2 large egg yolks
- 1 1/2 cups bittersweet chocolate chips (do not exceed 61% cacao) or semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) unsalted butter
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup chilled whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon Grand Marnier or other orange liqueur
- 1/4 teaspoon finely grated orange peel
- Test-kitchen tip: If you don't have orange liqueur on hand, skip the orange peel and use another liqueur. Kahla or amaretto would work well in this recipe.
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?