Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chocolate Praline Pie
- 2 eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 cup white sugar
- 4 tablespoons sifted cornstarch
- 8 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup praline liqueur
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 6 (1 ounce) squares semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 recipe pastry for a 9 inch single crust pie
- 2 tablespoons praline liqueur
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 37.3g|
|Saturated Fat 14.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 53g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|