Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chocolate Pound Cake with Strawberry Ice Cream and Bittersweet Chocolate Sauce
- 1 1/2 cups cake flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 2/3 cups sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup semisweet miniature chocolate chips (about 6 1/2 ounces)
- Sweetened Strawberries
- 1 1/2 quarts strawberry ice cream
- Bittersweet Chocolate Sauce
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?