Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chocolate Pound Cake
- 4 ounces (115 grams) bittersweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 1¼ cups (175 grams) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon double-acting baking powder
- 1¼ sticks (5 ounces; 140 grams) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup (180 grams) packed light brown sugar
- 4 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1 large egg yolk, at room temperature
- 1/3 cup (85 grams) homemade creme fraiche, or store-bought or heavy cream
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 7651kcal (383%)|
|Total Fat 9g (13%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (25%)|
|Cholesterol 68mg (23%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 1953g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|