Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chocolate Pie Pastry Dough
- 1½ cups all purpose flour (375 mL)
- 2 tbsp unsweetened Dutch-process cocoa powder, sifted (25 mL)
- 1 tbsp granulated sugar (15 mL)
- ¼ tsp salt (1 mL)
- ½ cup vegetable shortening, cut into small pieces (125 mL)
- 3 to 4 tbsp ice water (45 to 60 mL)
- Blending fork
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 151kcal (8%)|
|Total Fat 7g (10%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (9%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 20g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|