Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chocolate Pecan Tassies
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 (1 ounce) square unsweetened chocolate
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/36 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 6.4g|
|Saturated Fat 2.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|