Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chocolate Pecan Cheesecake
- 6 ounces (168 g) bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 1¾ cups (175 g) ground pecans (about 6 ounces)
- ¼ cup (30 g) all purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons (30 mL) sugar
- 3 tablespoons (43 g) butter, melted
- 3 (8-ounce [224-g]) packages cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup (150 g) sugar
- 3 eggs, room temperature
- 3 tablespoons (45 mL) all purpose flour
- ½ cup (118 mL) whipping cream
- 1½ teaspoons (7.5 mL) vanilla
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 385kcal (19%)|
|Total Fat 31g (48%)|
|Saturated Fat 14g (71%)|
|Cholesterol 102mg (34%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 24g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|