Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chocolate Pecan Bourbon Pie
- 1 recipe Hazelnut Pastry Dough or Chocolate Pie Pastry Dough
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar (250 mL)
- 1 cup pure maple syrup (250 mL)
- ¼ cup unsalted butter, melted (50 mL)
- 3 eggs, beaten
- ¼ cup bourbon (50 mL)
- 1 cup pecan halves (250 mL)
- 6 oz semisweet chocolate, cut into small pieces (175 g)
- 9-inch (23 cm) pie pan
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 492kcal (25%)|
|Total Fat 23g (35%)|
|Saturated Fat 9g (44%)|
|Cholesterol 95mg (32%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 69g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|