Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chocolate Pear Spice Cake
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/3 cups applesauce
- 3 tablespoons molasses
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 (18.5 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 tablespoon finely shredded orange peel
- 1 small Bosc pear, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 (2.6 ounce) bar milk chocolate, coarsely chopped
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/16 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 14.7g|
|Saturated Fat 5.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 36g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|