Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chocolate Peanut Cookies
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 6 (1 ounce) squares milk chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups salted peanuts
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/36 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 9g|
|Saturated Fat 3.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 13.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|