Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie IV
- 1 (9 inch) prepared chocolate cookie crumb crust
- 2/3 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 (3.9 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/3 cup crushed chocolate sandwich cookies
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 28.7g|
|Saturated Fat 11.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 43.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|