Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Marble Cake
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 1 tablespoon shortening
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package white cake mix
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 3 eggs
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/14 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 12.7g|
|Saturated Fat 7.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 46.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|