Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge Sundae
- ¾ cup heavy cream
- 4 oz milk chocolate, chopped
- ½ cup smooth peanut butter (Skippy for preference)
- 3 tablespoons golden syrup or light corn syrup
- 4 scoops toffee or caramel ice cream
- 4 scoops chocolate ice cream
- 4 scoops vanilla ice cream
- ¼ cup salted peanuts, roughly chopped or left whole, to taste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 1001kcal (50%)|
|Total Fat 67g (103%)|
|Saturated Fat 32g (161%)|
|Cholesterol 155mg (52%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 86g|
|Dietary Fiber 6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|