Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Cupcakes
- For the Dark Chocolate Cupcakes:
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, cut into 4 pieces
- 2 oz bittersweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Dutch-processed cocoa
- 3/4 cup all-purpose Gold Medal flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt or sour cream (I used Chobani Greek yogurt)
- 12 Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
- For the Peanut Butter Frosting:
- 1 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup of cream peanut butter
- 2 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- Mini Peanut Butter Cups, for topping cupcakes, if desired
Directions:View on Two Peas and Their Pod
Why don't we display directions?