Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip Cookies
- 8 (1 ounce) squares semi-sweet chocolate
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 (14 ounce) can EAGLE BRAND® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 cups biscuit baking mix
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/48 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 5.4g|
|Saturated Fat 3.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 10.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|