Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars III
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 egg yolks
- 2/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon shortening
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 28.5g|
|Saturated Fat 12.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 49.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|