Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 6 egg whites
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 (1 ounce) squares bittersweet chocolate, melted
- 3 cups fresh strawberries, hulled and halved
- 1 1/2 cups whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1 (1 ounce) square bittersweet chocolate, melted
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 20.5g|
|Saturated Fat 12.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 52g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|