Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chocolate, Orange and Honey Cake
- 7 large eggs, separated
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 3 tablespoons grated orange peel
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 cup matzo cake meal
- 5 tablespoons potato starch
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) unsalted pareve margarine
- 1 1/2 pounds bittersweet (not unsweetened) or semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 3 tablespoons honey
- Nonpoisonous flowers (optional)
- Orange peel strips (optional)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?