Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chocolate Natillas with Coffee-Bean Granita
- 6 ounces bittersweet (not unsweetened) or semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 3 1/4 cups whole milk, divided
- 1 vanilla bean, split lengthwise
- 4 large egg yolks
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Coffee-Bean Granita (click for recipe)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?