Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 36 pecan halves (optional)
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup, or to taste (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/36 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 6.8g|
|Saturated Fat 3.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 15.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|