Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chocolate Mousse Pie Recipe
- 6 ounces chocolate cookie wafers (about 25 wafers), such as Nabisco Famous Chocolate Wafers
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter (1/2 stick), melted and slightly cooled
- 5 ounces semisweet chocolate , coarsely chopped
- 1 cup cold heavy cream
- 3 large egg whites (no traces of yolk), at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups cold heavy cream
- 1 (1-ounce) piece semisweet chocolate , for garnish
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?