Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chocolate Mayonnaise Cake
- 2 ounces bittersweet chocolate (do not exceed 61% cacao), chopped
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 3/4 cups boiling water
- 2 3/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1 1/4 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup (packed) dark brown sugar
- 1 1/3 cups mayonnaise (do not use reduced-fat or fat-free)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 10 ounces bittersweet chocolate (do not exceed 61% cacao), chopped
- 1 1/2 cups (3 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Three 8-inch-diameter cake pans with 1 1/2-inch-high sides
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?