Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chocolate Marshmallow Frosting
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow cream
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar, or to taste
- 3 (1 ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate, melted and cooled
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter flavored shortening
- 1/4 cup half-and-half, or as needed
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/16 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 4.4g|
|Saturated Fat 2.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 17.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|