Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chocolate Macaroons with Orange Ganache
- 2 cups powdered sugar, divided
- 1 1/4 cups slivered almonds
- 3 tablespoons natural unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup plus 3 tablespoons egg whites (from about 3 large eggs), room temperature, whisked to loosen
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 1/2 ounces bittersweet chocolate (do not exceed 61% cacao), finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) cold unsalted butter, cut into 1/2" cubes
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon finely grated orange zest
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/8 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- Gold dust (optional)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?