Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chocolate Layered Pie
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 (5.9 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 34.3g|
|Saturated Fat 20.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 54.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|