Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chocolate Kiss Peanut Butter Pie
- 20 milk chocolate candy kisses, unwrapped
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 (5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 3/4 cups milk
- 1 (9 inch) pie shell, baked
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 22.1g|
|Saturated Fat 7.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 39.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|