Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chocolate Heart Layer Cake with Chocolate-Cinnamon Mousse
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1/3 cup all purpose flour
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 large eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 4 cinnamon sticks, broken in half
- 2/3 cup cherry jam
- 2 tablespoons kirsch (clear cherry brandy)
- 4 ounces bittersweet (not unsweetened) or semisweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon chai-spiced tea leaves or Lapsang souchong smoked black tea leaves (from 1 tea bag)
- 5 ounces bittersweet (not unsweetened) or semisweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?