Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chocolate Hazelnut Truffles
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened and cut up
- 1 tablespoon light-color corn syrup
- 4 teaspoons hazelnut-flavor liqueur or milk
- 1 (10 ounce) package Ghirardelli 60% Cacao Bittersweet Chocolate Baking Chips
- 26 whole hazelnuts, toasted*
- 12 ounces Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Baking Bar, chopped
- 4 teaspoons shortening
- 2 ounces Ghirardelli White Chocolate Baking Bar, chopped (optional)
- Coarse sea salt (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/26 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 12.5g|
|Saturated Fat 6.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 16.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|