Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chocolate Guinness Cupcakes Recipe
- Unsalted butter, melted, for coating the muffin pans (optional)
- 1 (11.2-ounce) bottle Guinness stout
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup natural unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon fine salt
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, at room temperature
- Pinch fine salt
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1 pound powdered sugar
- Natural unsweetened cocoa powder, for dusting
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?