Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chocolate Ganache Torte
- One box Nabiscos Famous chocolate wafers, or your favorite chocolate nut cookies
- 2/3 cup pecans
- Melted butter (1/4 cup or less)
- 9 inch spring-form pan
- 1 1/2 to 2 pounds of the best available semi-sweet or bittersweet chocolate, well chopped into small pieces (use brick chocolate, not chips)
- More melted butter (up to one stick or 1/2 cup)
- 1 cup (or more) heavy whipping cream
- Melted butter (one stick, a 1/2 cup, or a bit more)
- Cane sugar (a pound or less)
- Heavy whipping cream (1 cup - or more)
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?