Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chocolate Fudge Frosting
- 1½ cups (375 mL) confectioners sugar
- ¾ cup (175 mL) unsweetened Dutch-process cocoa powder, sifted
- ½ cup (125 mL) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) chocolate cream liqueur
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) strong brewed coffee or milk
- Pinch salt
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 142kcal (7%)|
|Total Fat 8g (13%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (26%)|
|Cholesterol 20mg (7%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 18g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|