Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chocolate Fridge Cake
- 7 ounces digestive biscuits
- 4 ounces whole pecan nuts, roughly chopped
- 4 ounces pistachio nuts, peeled
- 10 glacé cherries (or dried sour cherries)
- ½ cup plus 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon golden syrup or light corn syrup
- 8 ounces good-quality dark (bittersweet or semisweet) chocolate (70% cocoa solids), broken into pieces
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 293kcal (15%)|
|Total Fat 22g (34%)|
|Saturated Fat 9g (43%)|
|Cholesterol 20mg (7%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 22g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|