Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chocolate Espresso Cookies
- 8 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 & 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons instant espresso powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Powdered sugar (optional)
- DirectionsMelt the first 8 ounces of chocolate in a double boiler or by melting in the microwave at 50% power for 30 second intervals until melted. Set aside.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?