Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chocolate Earl Grey Cookies
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 1/2 tablespoons Earl Grey tea, finely ground in a coffee grinder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/36 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 5.7g|
|Saturated Fat 3.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 11.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|