Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chocolate Dream Pie
- 1 Pillsbury refrigerated pie crust, softened as directed on box
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 egg yolks, lightly beaten
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, cubed and softened
- 1 1/2 cups whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 28.1g|
|Saturated Fat 16.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 36.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|