Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chocolate Crunch Pie
- 1 (9 inch) prepared chocolate cookie crumb crust
- 1 (3.9 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 20 chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 30.8g|
|Saturated Fat 15g|
|Total Carbohydrate 72.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|