Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chocolate Crunch Layer Cake with Milk Chocolate Frosting
- 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 1 3/4 cups cake flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 3/4 cups sugar
- 3 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup whole milk
- 1 1/4 cups whipping cream
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter
- 1 pound milk chocolate, chopped
- 4 1.4-ounce chocolate-covered English toffee bars (such as Heath Bars or Skor), cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 7 ounces milk chocolate (such as one Hershey's)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?