Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chocolate Cream Crepes
- 1 (14 ounce) can EAGLE BRAND® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1 (4 serving size) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- 1 (4.5 ounce) package ready-to-use crepes
- Confectioners' sugar
- 1 1/2 cups sliced or cut up fresh fruit, such as strawberries, peaches, nectarines and/or kiwi fruit
- White chocolate curls (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 15.4g|
|Saturated Fat 9.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 37.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|