Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chocolate Cream Cheese Icing
- 6 oz unsweetened chocolate, chopped (175 g)
- 4oz bittersweet chocolate, chopped (125 g)
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened (125 g)
- 2 cups confectioner's (icing) sugar (500 mL)
- 1/4 cup milk, preferable whole (50 mL)
- 1 1/2 tbsp unsalted butter, softened (22 mL)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (5 mL)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 364kcal (18%)|
|Total Fat 23g (35%)|
|Saturated Fat 14g (68%)|
|Cholesterol 22mg (7%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 46g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|