Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chocolate Crackled Cookies
- 1 1/4 cups firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 stick Crisco® All-Vegetable Shortening
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 6 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 2/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/36 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 6.6g|
|Saturated Fat 2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 18.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|