Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- 1 cup (2 sticks, 8 ounces, 225 g) unsalted butter
- 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 9 ounces of milk chocolate (or semi-sweet or dark if you prefer) bars, roughly chopped into chunks, about 2 cups
- 1 cup chopped walnuts or pecans (optional)
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?