Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chocolate Chocolate Chip Sour Cream Pound Cake
- 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 2 1/2 cups white sugar, divided
- 6 eggs, separated
- 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 24.4g|
|Saturated Fat 14.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 69.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|