Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies III
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/18 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 10.1g|
|Saturated Fat 5.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 34.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|