Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 tablespoon (7 g) ground flaxseed (equivalent of 1 egg)
- 3 tablespoons (45 ml) water
- 3/4 cup (170 g) nondairy, nonhydrogenated butter (such as Earth Balance)
- 1 cup (200 g) granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups (155 g) whole-wheat pastry flour
- 1/3 cup (40 g) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder (look for aluminum-free)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (175 g) nondairy semisweet chocolate or peanut butter chips (Tami clearly loves this combination)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?