Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chocolate Chocolate Biscotti
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup margarine, softened
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup liquid egg substitute
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cups unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 (5 ounce) milk chocolate candy bar, chopped
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/24 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7g|
|Saturated Fat 2.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 23.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|