Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chocolate Chocolate-Chip Muffins
- 1¾ cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons best-quality unsweetened cocoa
- 1 large egg
- ¾ cup semisweet chocolate chips (plus more for sprinkling later)
- 1 cup milk
- 1/3 cup plus 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- ¾ cup superfine sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 249kcal (12%)|
|Total Fat 12g (18%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (15%)|
|Cholesterol 20mg (7%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 35g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|