Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chocolate Chip and Peppermint Crunch Crackles
- 8 ounces bittersweet (not unsweetened) or semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, but into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 1/2 ounces unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 cup finely crushed red-and-white-striped hard peppermint candies
- 6 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup (about 3 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- Coarsely crushed peppermints
- Powdered sugar
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?