Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chocolate Chip Zucchini Cupcakes
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened Dutch-process cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 pound zucchini, coarsely grated (1 cup)
- 1 (6-ounces) package semisweet chocolate chips
- Equipment: a muffin pan with 12 (1/2-cup) cups with paper liners
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?